Our Root Out Mold Remover Spray keeps your family away in molds and mildew!
You can easily get rid of musty odor to protect your kids and family AGAINST MOLDand MILDEW.,With the powerful cleansing formula, it kills 99.9% of microbes and toxins instantly!
Our mold remover penetrates deeply into the cracks and crevices to removes the fungus completely in a few minutes leaving your home shimmer and clean all the time!
In just ONE SPRAY it can EFFECTIVELY and INSTANTLY clean the air by banishing TOXIC and ODORS in the atmosphere & creates a PROTECTIVE SHIELD to avoid future molds growth!
SAFE TO USE: Made from skin-friendly materials, ensuring it is gentle and harmless on your hands. It doesn't contain any harmful chemicals that may irritate your skin.
QUICK EFFECT:Simply spray and scrub, immediately and completely remove the molds. It also creates a protective agent to prevent future stain growth. Making it completely gone and impossible to come back. No excessive rinsing or scrubbing needed!
COMPLETE CLEANING: Removes toxic and creating a clean and healthy atmosphere to breathe in. The spray also works as a protective film to prevent the future emergence of bacteria.
ELIMINATES MUSTY ODOR:Long-lasting Protection to prevent 99.9% regrowth of molds & mildew. leaving you a healthier atmosphere that prevents athletes’ foot, skin allergy, and other diseases.
MULTIFUNCTIONAL FUNGICIDE:Multi-function remover clear all kinds of molds and dark spots in the kitchen bathroom tile gap.
Works on nearly all surfaces:including walls, toilets, sink, bathtub, wood, fiberglass, concrete, and tile.